VIEW SNOW TUBE & ADVENTURE PARK MAP
Mt. Hood Skibowl's Snow Tube & Adventure Park offers the only conveyor assisted tubing on Mt. Hood! We make tubing easy since there is no need for you to hike up the hills. Just jump on one of two conveyors that will take you to the top of the start. Then enjoy a heart-pounding ride to the bottom in our specially designed tubes.
We offer day tubing and are home to the World's only Cosmic Tubing. Our tube hill features multiple lanes with your choice of single, double,and party tubes.
|Session 1: 11am - 12:30pm||$36||$31|
|Session 2: 12:45pm - 2:15pm||$36||$31|
|Session 3: 2:30pm - 4:00pm||$36||$31|
Mt. Hood Skibowl is home to the world's only Cosmic Tubing®.
One thing we know for sure is that Cosmic Tubing is the best party on the mountain! Enjoy over 600,000 LED lights, laser light shows, black lights, colored lights, rocking music and more! It will be the most fun you’ve had all weekend. Don’t bother walking up the hill with that big tube, just jump on Mt. Hood's only dual conveyor lifts dedicated to tubing, and relax all the way to the top! Great fun for the whole family!
Cosmic Tubing is open *Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays. (*Fridays starting December 16th).
|Session 1: 5:00pm - 6:30pm||$39||$34|
|Session 2: 6:45pm - 8:15pm||$39||$34|
|Session 3: 8:30pm - 10:00pm||$39||$34|
NOTE: March 28, 29, 30th we will only offer Cosmic Tubing ® for the first two sessions
Know Before You Go:
- Tubers must be at least three plus years old and 36 inches tall.
- Daily reservations are required for all guests.
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- Tubing tickets are sold in 1-1/2 hour sessions with 15 minute breaks between sessions for grooming.
- All ticket sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
- In the event of weather closures, you will be issued a raincheck that is good for another day during the season.
- Please note you are purchasing tickets for activities in a mountain environment that has changing weather conditions, inlcluding rain, ice and snow.
- Please be prepared for winter driving conditions.
- Please do not bring your own tube or sled as snow tubes are provided.
- Layer up. Wear warm socks and waterproof boots. Find hats, gloves and other winter apparel in our ticket offices and in Government Camp at Mt. Hood Outfitters.
- We recommend that you arrive 20-30 min prior to your session.
Cosmic Tubing at Mt. Hood Skibowl
Tubing is fun. Tubing under the lights with music cranking is unbeatable fun for kids of all ages!