CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS
The Snow Tube and Adventure Park is located at Skibowl east.
SNOW TUBE AND ADVENTURE PARK
- Travel Together, Tube Together. If you are from the same household….great, otherwise we ask that you physically distance.
- Reservations and advanced purchasing of tickets will be required for all guests
Mt. Hood Skibowl's Snow Tube & Adventure Park offers the only conveyor assisted tubing on Mt. Hood! We make tubing easy since there is no need for you to hike up the hills. Just jump on one of two conveyors that will take you to the top of the start. Then enjoy a heart-pounding ride to the bottom in our specially designed tubes.
We offer day tubing and are home to the World's only Cosmic Tubing. Our tube hill features multiple lanes with your choice of single, double,and party tubes.
When you purchase either a day or Cosmic Tubing ticket, you'll also receive access to Frosty's Playland.
Day Tubing operates Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
Mt. Hood Skibowl is home to the world's only Cosmic Tubing®.
One thing we know for sure is that Cosmic Tubing is the best party on the mountain! Enjoy over 600,000 LED lights, laser light shows, black lights, colored lights, rocking music and more! It will be the most fun you’ve had all weekend. Don’t bother walking up the hill with that big tube, just jump on Mt. Hood's only dual conveyor lifts dedicated to tubing, and relax all the way to the top! Great fun for the whole family!
Cosmic Tubing is open *Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays. (*Fridays after December 18th).
Our Waffle Hut, located at Skibowl east offers hot cocoa and coffee along with fresh baked pearl sugared waffles, drizzled with chocolate sauce and dusted with powdered sugar.
The Ratskeller and High Mountain Cafe, located in the heart of Government Camp, both offer online order menus for pick up. High Mountain Cafe also has a selection of Grab n' Go items, espresso and bottled beverages.
Know Before You Go:THE SNOW TUBE & ADVENTURE PARK IS LOCATED AT SKIBOWL EAST.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS
- Tubers must be at least three plus years old and 36 inches tall.
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- Tubing tickets are sold in 1-1/2 hour sessions with 15 min breaks between sessions for grooming.
- Please do not bring your own tube or sled as snow tubes are provided.
- Layer up. Wear warm socks and waterproof boots. Find hats, gloves and other winter apparel in our ticket offices and in Government Camp at Mt. Hood Outfitters.
- We recommend that you arrive 20-30 min prior to your session. Tickets are non-refundable. All sales are final and only transferable through guest services if Skibowl is non-operational the day of your reservation.
Know Before You Go
Tubing at Skibowl is fun AND safe
Cosmic Tubing at Mt. Hood Skibowl
Tubing is fun. Tubing under the lights with music cranking is unbeatable fun for kids of all ages!