DAY SNOW TUBING - LOCATED AT SKIBOWL EAST
- Travel Together, Tube Together. If you are from the same household….great, otherwise we ask that you physically distance.
- Reservations and advanced purchasing of tickets will be required for all guests
The Snow Tube and Adventure Park at Skibowl East is fun for everyone! Featuring the only converyor assisted tubing on Mt. Hood your fun begins as you ride to the top of the main hill. No need to hike! Then it’s a heart-pounding ride to the bottom in one of our specially designed tubes. The Snow Tube and Adventure Park also includes the Amaze’n Maze, Frosty's Playland and Kiddie Snowmobiles. Reservations and advanced purchasing of tickets will be required for all guests.
Session I - 11:00am - 12:30pm
Session 2 - 12:45pm - 2:15pm
Session 3 - 2:30pm - 4:00pm
(Holidays: November 26, 27, December 19 thru January 3, January 16, 17, 18, February 13, 14, 15th
and March 20 thru March 28th)
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- THE SNOW TUBE & ADVENTURE PARK IS LOCATED AT SKIBOWL EAST
- Tubers must be at least three plus years old and 36 inches tall.
- Daily reservations are required for all guests.
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- Tubing tickets are sold in 1-1/2hour sessions with 15 min breaks between sessions for grooming.
- Please do not bring your own tube or sled as snow tubes are provided.
- Layer up. Wear warm socks and waterproof boots. Find hats, gloves and other winter apparel in our ticket offices and in Government Camp at Mt. Hood Outfitters.We recommend that you arrive 20-30 min prior to your session. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
Know Before You Go
Tubing at Skibowl is fun AND safe