SNOW TUBE & ADVENTURE PARK MAP
- Travel Together, Tube Together. If you are from the same household….great, otherwise we ask that you physically distance.
- Reservations and advanced purchasing of tickets will be required for all guests.
Cosmic Tubing® is located at Skibowl east and is the best party on the mountain! Enjoy over 600,000 LED lights, laser light shows, black lights, colored lights, rocking music and more! It will be the most fun you’ve had all weekend. Don’t bother walking up the hill with that big tube, just jump on Mt. Hood's only dual conveyor lifts dedicated to tubing, and relax all the way to the top! Great fun for the whole family! Reservations and advanced purchasing of tickets will be required for all guests.
Session 2 - 6:45pm - 8:15pm
Session 3 - 8:30pm - 10:00pm
(Adult: Over 48" tall, Junior: Under 48" tall)
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
THE SNOW TUBE & ADVENTURE PARK IS LOCATED AT SKIBOWL EAST
- Tubers must be at least three plus years old and 36 inches tall.
- Daily reservations for all guests are required.
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- Tubing tickets are sold in 1-1/2-hour sessions with 15 min breaks between sessions for grooming.
- Please do not bring your own tube or sled as snow tubes are provided.
- Layer up. Wear warm socks and waterproof boots. Find hats, gloves and other winter apparel in our ticket offices and in Government Camp at Mt. Hood Outfitters.
- We recommend that you arrive 20-30 min prior to your session. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
Know Before You Go
Tubing at Skibowl is fun AND safe
Cosmic Tubing at Mt. Hood Skibowl
Tubing is fun. Tubing under the lights with music cranking is unbeatable fun for kids of all ages!