THE SNOW TUBE & ADVENTURE PARK IS LOCATED AT SKIBOWL EAST
Know Before You Go:
- Tubers must be at least three plus years old and 36 inches tall.
- All tickets & reservations must be purchased online in advance.
- Ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
- Please note you are purchasing tickets for activities in a mountain environment that has changing weather conditions, including rain, ice and snow.
- Please be prepared for winter driving conditions.
- IF you can’t make your scheduled reservation for ANY REASON, your valid, unused ticket will be available for another session this season as a walk up customer as long as space is available. Reservations cannot be made for unused, previously dated tickets.
- Tubing tickets are sold in 1-1/2 hour sessions with 15 minute breaks between sessions for grooming.
- Please do not bring your own tube or sled as snow tubes are provided.
- Layer up. Wear warm socks and waterproof boots. Find hats, gloves and other winter apparel in our ticket offices and in Government Camp at Mt. Hood Outfitters.
- We recommend that you arrive 15-20 min prior to your session to allow time for ticket processing.
- Remember to bring your sales receipt with your bar codes to scan for tickets.