WE OPERATE DAY TUBING SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND HOLIDAYS
(SEE SCHEDULE BELOW)
VIEW SNOW TUBE & ADVENTURE PARK MAP
The Snow Tube and Adventure Park at Skibowl East is fun for everyone! Featuring the only converyor assisted tubing on Mt. Hood your fun begins as you ride to the top of the main hill. No need to hike! Then it’s a heart-pounding ride to the bottom in one of our specially designed tubes. Reservations and advanced purchasing of tickets will be required for all guests.
|Session 1: 11am - 12:30pm||$36||$31|
|Session 2: 12:45pm - 2:15pm||$36||$31|
|Session 3: 2:30pm - 4:00pm||$36||$31|
Adult: Over 48" tall, Junior: Under 48" tall.
MOBILE USERS MUST GO INTO SETTINGS AND ALLOW POP UPS BEFORE PURCHASING.
Know Before You Go:
- Tubers must be at least three plus years old and 36 inches tall.
- Daily reservations are required for all guests.
- All tickets must be purchased online in advance.
- Tubing tickets are sold in 1-1/2 hour sessions with 15 minute breaks between sessions for grooming.
- All ticket sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
- In the event of weather closures, you will be issued a raincheck that is good for another day during the season.
- Please note you are purchasing tickets for activities in a mountain environment that has changing weather conditions, inlcluding rain, ice and snow.
- Please be prepared for winter driving conditions.
- Please do not bring your own tube or sled as snow tubes are provided.
- Layer up. Wear warm socks and waterproof boots. Find hats, gloves and other winter apparel in our ticket offices and in Government Camp at Mt. Hood Outfitters.
- We recommend that you arrive 20-30 min prior to your session.