BOOK A SNOWMOBILE TOUR HERE: 24 hr advance notice required
1.5 HOUR SNOWMOBILE TOUR The 1.5 Hour Snowmobile Tour is suitable for all levels of snowmobilers with a valid driver's license. (Tour guide gratuity optional and appreciated.)
Price for 1.5 Hr Tour
|Single Snowmobile (1 person)||$ 225|
|Double Snowmobile (2 persons)||$ 299|
3 HOUR SNOWMOBILE TOUR (By Request Only)
The 3 Hour Snowmobile Tour is suitable for all levels of snowmobilers with a valid driver's license. (Tour guide gratuity optional and appreciated.) Please call 503-715-2175 or emai email@example.com to coordinate and make reservations.
Price for 3 Hr Tour
|Single Snowmobile (1 person)||$ 425|
|Double Snowmobile (2 persons)||$ 575|
The 3 Hour Snowmobile Tour is suitable for all levels of snowmobilers with a valid driver's license. (Tour guide gratuity opetional and appreciated). Please call 503-715-2175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate and make reservations.
DATES OF OPERATION
Snowmobiling is a weather dependent activity. We plan to operate until April, or longer if we have enough snow.
Season Start: Late December, as snow levels allow
Seson End: Mid-late April, as snow levels allow
You must arrive at our shot in Government Camp at least 60 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR DEPARTURE TIME in order to retrieve helmets, clothing and shoe inspection, and ensure you have directions to the Skyline Sno-Park 12 miles away. A LATE ARRIVAL TIME MAY CUT INTO YOUR RIDING TIME OR RESULT IN A CANCELLATION WITHOUT A REFUND. Skyline Sno-Park GPS
Coordinates: 45.173785782930956, -121.67828120427833
COVID POLICY UPDATE
We have adjusted our check-in procedure to meet the state mandated requirements for social distancing. We will be limiting the amount of people in the shop during check-in. We also have a hospital grade air purifier and use Bioesque Sterilizer on your equipment. Face masks are required.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESTRICTIONS
- You do not need prior experience to drive a snowmobile. Each trip begins with a rider’s safety talk on how to operate the machines, riding techniques, and trail etiquette.
- ALL DRIVERS MUST CARRY A VALID DRIVERS LICENCE WHILE ON THE TRAILS. The Forest Service patrols the trails just like the highways.
- Tour reservations must be made and accompanied by an adult with a valid driver's license that is over 21 years old.
- The driver of each snowmobile must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license and weigh at least 100 lbs. Minors are not allowed to drive.
- In order to have a passenger on board drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- Passengers must be at least 8 years old 48" in height. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Recommended weight limit on a double seat machine is 350 lbs. and drivers will need to weigh more than the passenger. If there is too much weight on the machines, the shocks will be absorbed and it will be very bumpy and uncomfortable for the person riding on the back. It can also cause additional wear and damage to the machines.
- Anyone who is pregnant or has heart, neck, or back problems is not encouraged to participate.
- All participants are required to complete a participant agreement form. All minors will need to have a parent or legal guardian sign their participant agreement form. Participant agreements will be emailed with the trip confirmation and are available at check-in.