Collins Lake Resort
Book Your Trip Now!
Mt Hood Skibowl 2015-16 Winter Season - Now Accepting Applications!
Contact Human Resources Department
Mail: PO Box 280 Government Camp, OR 97028
Create a high quality winter and summer mountain experience in harmony with the natural environment where the guest is #1.
Our main purpose is to provide our guests a positive, friendly atmosphere in which they can enjoy their recreational experience. In order to accomplish this, our goals are to provide the safest, most enjoyable experience possible while providing excellent customer service at the best value. The most important factor to our success is taking care of the guest first.
Mt Hood Skibowl is now accepting applications for the 2015-16 winter season. We have both full and part time positions available. Our season is approximately Thanksgiving weekend through mid-April. Most positions require that you work both weekends and holidays.
The positions in each department we are looking to fill are as follows:
- Cashiers (Immediate openings available)
Lift operators (Must be min.18yrs old)
Snow Tube & Adventure Park
- Tube Hill and Winter Adventure Park Attendants
- Conveyor Lift Operators (Must be min. 18yrs old)
- Zip Line Attendants (Must be min. 18 yrs old)
Food and Beverage
- Bartenders (must be 21)
- Entry level manager
- Catering Staff
- Historic mid-mountain Warming Hut
- Ratskeller Pizzeria and Pub
- High Mountain Cafe
- Ski/Snowboard Technicians
- Boot fitters
- Ski Check Attendants
Olympic Skibowl Ski School
- Ski and Snowboard Instructors
- Office Staff
- Cashiers/Front Desk Staff
- Parking lot and Base area attendants
- Shuttle Driver (Valid CDL with passenger endorsement required)
- Lift Maintenance (electrical background requested)
- Equipment operator for snow removal (Valid CDL required)
Professional Ski Patrol
- Patroller (certification needed)
Hurricane Demo Shop
- Terrain Park Attendant
Mt. Hood Adventure
- Front Desk Staff
- Snowmobile Tour Guide
- Cross Country Ski/Snowshoe Tour Guide
Collins Lake Resort (Mt. Hood Management, LLC.)
- Housekeepers - full & part time
- Graveyard Laundry Operator
- Building Maintenance
*Some jobs have age minimums and require prerequisites
To apply for a position at Mt Hood Skibowl, please print off an application from our website Skibowl.com, complete and fax to 503-272-3021 or mail: P.O. Box 69 Government Camp, Oregon 97028. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com if you have any additional questions or wish to email in the application.
Come join the best team on Mt. Hood!